Friday, October 23, 2009

It's such a pretty day, I should be out playing.


The weather has been so hot, here in Paradise. Although October brings cool changes to the rest of the country like chilly mornings and orangey leaves, Mum and Dad are still wearing the small clothes that their arms and legs poke out of.


Katey enjoys the Sunspot

Today is not so warm though. The sunspot on the rug is somehow much more appealing. Out in the garden, BeeGee seems a bit more jumpity. And Bebe is chasing him like a crazee woman. I didn't make out on the last run. I am not quite sure what happened, but something is hurting my eye. YIPE I don't want to open it, I tried to rub it that doesn't help. 

Mum has come running to see what I am making the fuss about. She put something in my eye, says it will make me feel better. But adding insult to injury, I now have to wear this... um... CONE on my head. So I do not get to enjoy the new weather we have. I will take a nap now and hope I wake up to find this is all a BAD dream.
~Maddie~


Maddie sleeps it off in her cone.

Update: After Maddie's nap, she looks much better. Both eyes are big, round, brown and beautiful again. She will take it easy for the rest of the day.



Bebe Checks on Maddie


0 comments:

Post a Comment